Week nine winners
Week Nine results have been posted, and we have another set of winners for getfit@mit 2015. Old Guys Aging Badly wins our Week Nine team prize, chosen at random from the 150 teams whose average exercise minutes met or exceeded the Week Nine goal of 260 minutes.
Our individual prizes this week went to –
- Cheryl Blomberg of The Theory of Everything Else
- Bruce Brown of DCM Dynamos
- Greg Burton of How To Lose a Thigh in 12 Weeks
- Melvis Chafac of Fit_for_a_King
- Dawn Colquitt-Anderson of Be Well & Sing Well!
- Patrick Curry of A Bit Fit
- Barb DeLaBarre of It’s 2000 GetFifteen Too
- Sarah Don of Velocireactor
- Julia Fang of The Lazy-ers
- Becky Kusko of The Cake Is A Lie
They were chosen at random from the 1,534 participants who met or exceeded the Week Nine goal of 260 exercise minutes. Prizes for Week Nine were donated by Central Rock Gym, Dave’s Fresh Pasta, Mother Juice, Peabody Essex Museum, and Social Boston.
There will be more winners in Week Ten and in all the weeks to come, so keep exercising!